It has never been more important to entrust your investment to a proven and reputable partner. With unparalleled resources of prime land holdings, Class-A properties, vast capital, world-class service offerings, and a seasoned team of industry veterans, Flagler has all of the necessary tools to deliver a customized real estate solution to satisfy our client's needs. We design, develop, and maintain superior working environments that reflect our uncompromising commitment to excellence and innovation. We have perfected our development processes over the past decades, maximizing efficiencies that allow us to deliver the highest quality product in the marketplace today and offer it at competitive market rates. We have a proven track record of exceeding our client's expectations and consistently delivering high-quality projects on time and within budget. Our enviable reputation has been built on highly visible accomplishments, including the successful delivery of:
- 6 million square feet of suburban office buildings. Projects include: Ryder Systems, Baptist Medical Arts Building, Mercantil Commerce Bank, Strayer University, Flagler Center, and Downtown Doral.
- 22 million square feet of industrial warehouse/distribution facilities. Projects include: Beacon Centre, Flagler Station, Beacon Lakes, Beacon Industrial Park, Beacon at 97th Avenue, and Centergate at Gratigny.
- 2.5 million square feet of office/retail space. Projects include: Office Depot Global Headquarters, Bacardi USA Headquarters, Flagler Headquarters, IBM, City National Bank, Wal Mart, and Toyota Headquarters.
- 3 million square feet of specialty use facilities. Projects include: Preferred Freezer, Sysco Foods of South Florida, abc Distributing, Lagasse Sweet, All American Containers, Medline, and Aarow Air.
- 6 million square feet of tenant improvements. Projects include: Carnival Cruise Lines, Caterpillar, Target, DHL, Panalpina, Betty Dain, Brightstar, Lowes Hotel, and Zubi Advertising.
- Thousands of acres of infrastructure improvements & roadways. Projects include: Dolphin Mall, Deering Bay, The Palms at Town and Country, Beacon Lakes, Fifth Third Bank, and 1800 Military Trail.
|Eric D. Swanson|
|Executive Vice President|